Michael is currently National Sales Manager at Pukara Estate, a premium producer of Olive Oil, Vinegars, Condiments and Speciality Food products based in Sydney.
He has had significant experience in direct to consumer, wholesale and export sales channels in the wine and packaging industries with Bimbadgen, OI Glass Packaging, Wirra Wirra, Parri Estate and d’Arenberg. Some of these brands are well known in the McLaren Vale region. Michael is originally from Margaret River and lived in South Australia for 13 years. He has a Masters Degree in Wine Business from Adelaide University.
Recent employment timeline:
- National Sales Manager, Pukara Estate, Sydney. Aug 2016 to present.
- Sales, Marketing & Export Manager, Bimbadgen, Hunter Valley. 2015-16
- Key Account Manager, O-I Glass Packaging, Adelaide. 2009 to 2015.
- Sales Manager International, Wirra Wirra Vineyards, McLaren Vale. 2007-2009.
- Sales & Marketing Manager, Parri Estate, Fleurieu Peninsula. 2004-2007.
- Cellar Door Sales Assistant, d’Arenberg, 2003-04.
- Territory Sales Manager, Treasury Wine Estates, WA 1998-2002.
More about Pukara Estate
Forum: Cellar door experience & consumer selling