Getting around South Australia your options are: (Flights, Train, Bus & Taxi)
McLaren Vale is located about 40.4 klms from Adelaide, this trip is expected to take 48 mins by car or around 1.5 hours by Train and Bus.
If travelling by car here is the best recommendation courtesy of Google
Flights: Here are the flight offer pages direct with each airline
Flights deals per your favourite website
- Flight Centre
- Last minute
- Cheap flights
- International: Skyscanner
BUS & TRAINS
- Adelaide Metro: Journey Planning
TRAIN Routes & Stations
- To McLaren Vale: Website link for train to Sunbury – Service map
- CBD To Taylors Lakes (Accommodation): Website link to Taylors Lakes
- Melbourne Central Railway Station (Melbourne City) to Sunbury Railway Station/Brook St (Sunbury)
Train + bus from Adelaide to McLaren Vale
Take the train from Adelaide Train (Central) station to Zone A Seaford Interchange (last stop run every 30 minutes). Once in Seaford Interchange take Public Transport Bus (751, 751W. 752) which leaves from Seaford Interchange Train Station the trip takes a total of around 1 hour and 30 mins.
Train and Bus Time-Tables:
- Adelaide Airport Flyer: Adelaide Airport to McLaren Vale… Cost approx $35 – $80 per person depending on number of people. Australia wide call: 1300 856 444 or +61 407 478 215. To book visit: http://www.adelaideairportflyer.com/
- Adelaide Transport: Adelaide Airport to McLaren Vale… Call 08 8212 1861 To book visit: http://www.adelaidetransport.com.au/mclaren-vale.html
- 13CABS call: 13 22 27… Cost vary depending on number of people. (around $85) or visit http://www.13cabs.com.au/
- Adelaide Independent Taxi’s Call 132 211 or visit: http://www.aitaxis.com.au/
- UBER – book and quote with app on your smart phone quotes (approx $109 – $144 direct to Serafino up to 4 people).
*** Prices quotes are estimates and correct at time of enquiry. Please make your own enquiry and booking to get to and from event.