Olives South Australia is the Peak Industry Body representing olive growers throughout the state of South Australia.
Some of the core objectives of the Association are;
- To promote the interests of the olive industry in South Australia.
- To promote and conduct training for members and their staff.
- To promote and conduct seminars, exhibitions and public education.
- To facilitate the sharing of information and provide network opportunities for members.
- To represent and promote the interests of Members and the Association in any matter pertinent to the olive industry.
- To foster, support and encourage research in the olive industry.
- To represent members in respect to legislative change or pending legislative change in any matter that may affect the olive industry.
- To foster co-operation and goodwill between research, educational institutions and any other association or body formed for the betterment of the olive industry.
For further information: Olives South Australia Website
Royal Adelaide Olive Awards is a National Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Table Olive competition which is run by Olives South Australia and the Royal Adelaide Agricultural Society. Here is a short video about the Judging: